Saturday, June 29, 2024

YouTube Music Playlists

After vinyl and CDs, I went to iTunes for a digital collection of my music. I converted my CD collection and added it to that platform. There are some albums that stand out as good listening (see my earlier post for examples) but also many excellent songs on albums that are not good as a whole. I spent some time and energy compiling playlists with some attention to the order of the tracks. I have reproduced some of these in YouTube Music. So far, there are 

  • Undanceable Electronic Music
  • Brian's Christmas
  • I (not me personally) was on drugs when I wrote this song
  • Background Music for All Occasions 
  • Brian's 2CD choice of Yes
  • MSU Summer 2023
If you search for "Brian Wetton" I should come up, or I am @brianwetton4068. Look for "Brian's Funeral CD" and "Gaming Songs" in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment