Saturday, October 22, 2011

Possibly the greatest CD playlist ever

I amuse myself putting together playlists in iTunes that can be burned onto a regular CD, so with duration of about 75 minutes. Of course, being away from home with no family or work administrative duties, I have a lot of time for this kind of thing. This week I came up with an especially good one.

I (not me personally) was on drugs when I wrote this song CD:

  1. Lucy in the sky with diamonds, the Beatles
  2. Can't get it out of my head, ELO
  3. Lucid dreams, Franz Ferdinand
  4. Rest my chemistry, Interpol
  5. In-a-gadda-da-vida, Iron Butterfly
  6. Purple haze, Jimmy Hendrix
  7. The dreaming, Kate Bush
  8. The court of the crimson king, King Crimson
  9. Snowblind, Black Sabbath
  10. Julia dream, Pink Floyd
  11. Mad surfer, Asai Kenichi
  12. Bohemian rhapsody, Queen
  13. Sister sleep, Rasuputina
  14. Bang a gong (get it on), T. Rex
  15. Space oddity, David Bowie
  16. White Room, Cream 
There were so many songs that could have made the cut, I have a longer, non-CD sized playlist full of other wonders. 

Other playlists I am working on are "Inspiring CD", "Songs from Someone's Youth CD" (well, my youth) and possibly another great one, "Gaming Songs CD". 

No comments:

Post a Comment