Thursday, October 20, 2016

The umbrella is dead, long live the umbrella

I had a terrible habit of leaving accessories behind: gloves, hats, umbrellas, coats, etc. I guess I was preparing myself to be an absent-minded professor. I have learned some habits that lessen the occurrences, but they still happen. For example, I have to replace umbrellas every two-three years. I am always sad: I have really great umbrellas now in styles I like. They all come from the Umbrella Shop on Broadway, which I can really recommend:

http://www.theumbrellashop.com/#main

It all started with a red umbrella I got as a birthday present from my shopping knowledgeable friend. I just lost a red umbrella, not that original one but its replacement. When I remember where I have left it behind in the past, I'll go back and try and find it, but I drew a blank this time. Anyway, it was an excuse to go to the umbrella store. I thought about getting a third red umbrella, but decided instead to go with this quiet number:


No comments:

Post a Comment