Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pottery from the UBC club studio

I have a few pottery pictures saved up from the last couple of months. I have really been enjoying having pottery studio access in the Summer. I am still on the tea light holder phase. I guess I will keep going until everyone I know has three of them. The ones below right were given to the Promislow family in East Lansing, Michigan. I work with Keith Promislow at Michigan State and visit him for a month every year (a shorter trip - three weeks - this time). Also below are two of my "little bowl attached to a bigger bowl" for olive pits, or dip for chips or vegetables. They need some work...





I have also been making some spoon heads that I attach to wooden handles. They also need some work... Two salt shakers, the one on the right turned out quite well I think.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment