Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ceramic creamer

I have been slowly improving and filling in the gaps in my household items. I have everything I "need" now, but it is nice to have aesthetically pleasing things that you use every day. I upgraded my cutlery (using Airmiles points) and got cloth napkins from Etsy that really work for me (they are swirly patterns of red to orange). My latest purchase was a ceramic creamer that came from a studio in Bulgaria:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/StudioRosalina

I hadn't noticed that I didn't have one because I have switched to drinking my coffee black, but I do have a friend that comes over that takes milk. This was going to be for my daughter, who asked for a milk jug, but since I have a use for it now, I am going to keep it. It is tiny, so wouldn't work for my daughter anyway, since she takes a lot of milk in her tea. I made a larger one for her myself at the UBC pottery studio, just need to glaze it.

No comments:

Post a Comment