Friday, December 23, 2016

Nostalgia extends to UVIC Physics class 1980-1985

So as I am going through old pictures I am finding some of my undergraduate years at UVIC. These were also good times. I don't mean to say that between grade 3 at Berkeley and UVIC there were no good times, but they were few and far between. At UVIC I found a social circle I could really enjoy again. The first class we took together was Physics 211. Note that John Z (who I don't remember well) is holding up a drop/add form. The instructor took these pictures so that she could remember our names. I so get that now.


We eventually graduated:


And the picture of our honours class got put up on the wall of the Elliot building. As a quirk of human nature, no-one asks why we are in red overalls, they only ask why that one guy (whose name I don't remember) is not in red overalls.  



1 comment:

  1. Brian ... just saw this as part of a random search looking to see if anything about our class could be found on the interwebs ... you just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete